[PCB_FORUM] Re: Remove Text Grid Setup Entries

  • From: "Vince Di Lello" <vince.dilello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:26:42 -0700

Matt, my apologies ... after some further experimenting I have
discovered that Compact indeed does get rid of unused text blocks
permanently. My problem was that I still had text in the design using
certain text block sizes and they would reappear every time I hit the
Reset button. For what it is worth .......after spending considerable
time on this and experimenting with various processes, I finally managed
to get rid of the offending text block sizes. How ... I don't know, but
all I care is that my Text Size box is now manageable again. Again,
sorry Matt ...

Vincent Di Lello, CID+

Senior CAD Designer

Kaleidescape Canada, Inc.