[PCB_FORUM] RE : Concept / Allegro Pin Swapping

  • From: "Jean-Charles TEYSSIER" <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:54:40 +0100

Yes, concept use pin numbers for swapping (have a look at your chips.prt file,
it is defined here).
For me, pin label is just a "free text".
What have you give for the value of pin_label? If this is the signame of the
wire attached, not
a good idea for swapping; also i know that "IO_17" is not usefull for fpga's
(is your chip fpga?)

Be aware that if the chip must be "frozen" at the end of your design
(fpga's...) you will heave an action for it.

Good day,

Jean-Charles (France)