[PCB_FORUM] Posting screenshots [was: Fill Web Check]

  • From: "richard moffat" <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:08:11 +1200

Hi all

Can we please use a different format (ie. not bmp) for attached pictures -
maybe png or jpg?  My mailbox gets quite full!

The png equivalent of this image is only 3% of the bmp file size.

Cheers,
Richard

>>> smariani@xxxxxx 2/09/2005 4:25:45 a.m. >>>

Other than using a CAM tool is there any way in Allegro a designer can check
for minimum web size?
This design the web is 1.5 mils and when manufactured it was etched away
leaving an island. I am just looking for a cadence tool check or a skill file.
We also use CAM 350 and not sure how to check it there either.
Thanks
Steve
<<fills.bmp>>
Stephen Mariani
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.
199 Riverneck Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Phone: (978) 967-1855
Cell Phone: (978) 761-4101
Fax: (978) 244-0520
mailto:smariani@xxxxxx

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.