[PCB_FORUM] Post MFG Gerber Panelization.

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:52:02 -0800

What tools do you use?  I need to do AB panels, so it looks like some less
expensive tools may not fit the bill.  AB panels are arrays with the artwork
mirrored for some of the array.  Must also array and mirror NC drill.

Any suggestions?  (No, the board shop cannot do this... I need full control...
long story)