[PCB_FORUM] Passing Film Control and Text Sizes to New Brd

  • From: Tim DiJacklin <TDiJacklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Intl Cadence Usergroup (E-mail)" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:53:19 -0500

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the film control records, text size set-up and color
set-up from an old design to a new Allegro brd. Any way to do this other
then manually. They don't come over in the tech file. WinXP, 14.2 designer
w/latest hotfix.

Thanks,

Tim DiJacklin
PCB Designer
SWEMCO
Moorestown, NJ 08057

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of SWEMCO. If you are not
the intended recipient then please be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender.