[PCB_FORUM] Re: Pads to Allegro Library part conversion

  • From: "Mike Wilson" <michael.w.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:22:21 -0500

Abel, take a look at the Ultra Librarian tool from ADI. It can take existing schematic symbols and footprints from numerous eda tools into its neutral format and then convert them to any EDA format you need. It also is extremely fast at building parts from scratch.
It may be the only Library tool you will ever need.
www.accelerated-design.com.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abel, Shannon K." <shannon.abel@xxxxxxx>