[PCB_FORUM] Re: OrCAD PCB Lite

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:04:09 +0000

Hey Bob,

Those Cadence marketing guys change the license names so often, I can't even
keep track of what license I'm currently using!

I have never heard of OrCAD PCB Designer Lite, I'm using Allegro PCB Designer.
You should be able to look on the Cadence web site for a license feature
comparison chart PDF.

I would think that you would be able to get refreshed on the basics with the
Lite version, not some of the more involved Constraint Manager settings though.

Regards,

Gary