[PCB_FORUM] Re: Importing PADS logic netlist into Allegro boards?

  • From: "Shanmugam, Nagaraj" <nshanmug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:35:51 +0530

Jim,

Allegro can import the third party tools netlist using  the "Third Party
logic" format(like *.tel). we use Mentor viewlogic schematic tool to
create this *.tel file to import into Allegro for many years.

For more details How the netlist should look like see <Cadence
installation directory>doc\algrologic\algrologic.pdf

This explains the Third Party logic flow.

Good LucK!!
Nagaraj Shanmugam | Lead Designer - PCB Development
nshanmug@xxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:nshanmug@xxxxxxxxx>  | Plot No:14,
Sector-32, Gurgaon. | Haryana-122001 INDIA.
Direct +91 124 4340 711 | Fax +91 124 4340 555.