[PCB_FORUM] Re: IPC-D-356 Netlist

  • From: "Kevin McCowan" <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:21:23 -0400

Try to get the board house to locate the shorts for you
and see what you have in the design in that location and try
to either fix or at least understand why they are being
classified as shorts. Sometimes it is just that way
when you do something unusual and it takes the software
a while to "catch up" and define what you are
doing properly. Or at least the way you want it to.
Sometimes you cannot get rid of the problem and
have to learn to live with it.
Good luck,
TSI Telsys