[PCB_FORUM] ICU PCB FORUM has MOVED

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:08:33 -0400

Dear PCB Forum Member,
The PCB SIG would like to welcome you to the new location of the pcb
forum.

        "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Due to issues and inconveniences with Topica.com we decided to find a new
home for this forum. Please make the necessary corrections in your address
book.
Please note that topica posts are still available for your reference at
www.topica.com.

Highlights of the new forum:

1) To view the archives of the "new" forum please visit

2) Please note that we now have a forum website.

        //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=icu-pcb-forum

In case you encounter any problems or have any question regarding this
change,
please feel free to contact the list administrators (myself and Mike
Catrambone at this point)
by sending an email to "icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Thank you for your continued support and contributions to this forum

Best Regards

Andreas Kulik
ICU PCB-SIG Chair
http://www.cadenceusers.org

PS: Please find below a quick overview of list features and HowTo's

To send a message to the list subscribers:

                ==>  email to: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  <==

Any message sent to this address will be broadcast to ALL subscribers
of the list. Remember that this list is comprised of members from
various organizations both academic and commercial scattered across the
continent, so be careful not to post proprietary information.

INFO, or HELP. The appropriate action will take place. In the event
that the system is confused by your request it will send e-mail
detailing the proper format.

For more detailed info on setting or un-setting digest modes, vacation
mode and other options send a message to
icu-pcb-forum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with HELP or COMMANDS in the subject line.

You also may do the above at the following URL:

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list.fcgi?list_id=icu-pcb-forum