[PCB_FORUM] Re: [ICU Board Reponse] ICU2004: SKILL SIG, OpenSKILL Initiative

  • From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:58:35 -0500

George,

You miss understood me.. I am not trying to discourage posting on any
topic.. I just feel that it is better served via a survey form not thru
live posts to gather information.

Mike

george.h.patrick
08/24/2004 11:51 AM

Please respond to icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:

To:    icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    [PCB_FORUM] Re: [ICU Board Reponse] ICU2004: SKILL SIG,
       OpenSKILL   Initiative

Whoa there, buddy :)

There are a number of messages passing thru this forum that are not of
interest to a large proportion of the readers.  Personally, I have never
used Capture or any Orcad tool but I don't mind looking at the messages,
because they are useful to others. I find those discussions distracting,
but
they are necessary.  Why should discussions about SKILL be any different
than discussions about Capture?

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.