[PCB_FORUM] How to change the program that call in the projmgr flow ?

  • From: quest cds <cds_quest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:07:13 +0800 (CST)

Hi,all
In the projmgr design flow, I want to change the
Layout button behavior from calling allegro to calling
apd. I have checked the cds.prj file in the
INSTALL_DIR/share/cdssetup/projmgr/flow,and created a
new flow like the board design flow.But the href to
PCB EDITOR   always point to allegro. I don't know
which KEYWORD can point to apd.
Though I can add a tool point to apd on the menu, I
think that click the Layout circle button is more
convenient.
Thanks for all replies in advance!