[PCB_FORUM] Re: Has anyone been able to "backrev" from version 16.0 to version 15.7?

  • From: Shahed.Safavi-Bayat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:13:37 -0500

Before you gave up , you might one to look at this doc by Cadence.
http://www.cadence.com.tw/upload/Faq/F000091.pdf

It has to do with Down Rev from 15.xx to 14.xx. Which is not available
inside 15.xx maybe is the same with 16.0 to 15.XX???

Regards,
Shahed Safavi-Bayat, C.I.D.
Circuit Packaging/Hardware Designer
Hispano-Suiza Canada Inc.

"Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/09/2008 03:59 PM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: Has anyone been able to "backrev" from version  16.0 to
version 15.7?

That's what I thought might be the case and also what I was "afraid"
of......C'est la vie....
Thanks,
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax
Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. This information is private and protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, or have received this email in error, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this document in any manner is strictly prohibited.