[PCB_FORUM] Footprint Maker for Allegro (FPM-0.064)

  • From: "richard l" <fpmontreal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:55:04 -0500

Hello:

Before I just read mail-list. First time to try send something.
I made a Footprint Maker for Allegro, hope it will help somebody.
FPM have 5000+ symbols(footprints), you can add your own also. the
tool need your Cadence has skill license enable and running only under
Windows (W2K/XP/...).

I just create some web pages for that, you may find some latest version there.

       http://richardlc.ifastnet.com/bbs

or here: (but in Chinese)
http://www.pcbbbs.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=42&ID=98354&page=1

BTW: FPM is totally free.:)