[PCB_FORUM] Delay tune

  • From: toswanstrum@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:14:44 -0700

I am using delay tune to match traces that are set in the relative prop
delay in constraint manager. I have two pin pairs that are to be routed
in series. The etch length needed from the driver to the first pin is
the number I put in the constraint manager. The driver to first pin is
routed and then unrouted to the second pin.
The length window that pops up for delay tune is split with the left
number being how much longer the trace to pin 1 needs to be and the
right number being the total path length from the driver through pin 1
to pin2. The left number never goes green but rather disappears when 0
is reached. Is there a way for the length window to display only length
for the driver to pin 1.
I have removed the model for the component that contains pin 2 and still
no luck.

Thanks

Tom