[PCB_FORUM] Re: Dangling lines and stubs, automatic delete using skill.

  • From: "Gerry Meier" <gerry.meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:28:47 -0800

Peter,

You can try using the Gloss command - This  works well for me it may leave
those not attached to  a net.

 "in a copy database" try glossing the dangling lines have "only" line
smoothing checked and "only" dangling lines inside line smoothing form checked.

 Gerry Meier
Sr. PCB Designer
Freedom CAD Services, Inc.
Voice: (603) 864-1300 x1350