[PCB_FORUM] Constraint Manager

  • From: "Chew Wang" <chew.wang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:50:06 +0530

Hi all,

I have DDR connections coming to DDR DIMM (J3) from processor (U1) thru the
series termination. It also has the VTT end termination.

I have defined the net as Xnet, as it makes my length matching simpler. Now
the problem is:

While using Constraint manager, I need to define pin pair for the match
group. Because I am not bothered regarding the length from DIMM to end (VTT)
terminations.

So I create pin pairs from U1 to J3.But I need to repeat it for all 64 bit
databus,13bit address,3 clk's etc... which is very hectic work.

Is there any process to make my work simpler..

Regards
Chew.Wang