[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL- Export Physical

  • From: "Tabor Sally" <Sally.Tabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:39:55 -0700

When I see this error, it usually means the name of the part in the
part.ptf file does not match the part name. Check to make sure all the
part names match.

Sally Tabor

-

Thomson Grass Valley

Hardware Engineering

15655 SW Greystone Court, L3

Beaverton, Oregon 97006

Phone: 503.526.8146 Fax: 503.526.8110

email: Sally.Tabor@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Sally.Tabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>

-

Any ideas or opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
reflect that of Thomson

  _____

#1  ERROR(1051): Cannot find physical part CY7010.
        Schematic instance:
@CYPB_LIB.CYPB(SCH_1):PAGE1_I1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(CHIPS)
#2  ERROR(1052): No ppt part selected because the instance has no
physical part.

I will be very thankful to you, if anyone can sort me out from this
error. I used to get this error most frequently for most of the symbols.
In that case I used to create a new symbol from scratch, so it eats lot
of my time.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Raja