[PCB_FORUM] Chris BALL/AuburnHills/VSDS/VALEO is out of the office.

  • From: Chris.BALL@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:35:28 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  05/19/2006 and will not return until
05/30/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return. If the matter is urgent,
please contact Alain Cherdo or Onoyom Ekanem.

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."