[PCB_FORUM] Re: Cadence Designer Network - Call for Papers

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:54:36 -0700

Michael:

I am concerned about the reduction in time for the conference.   I had
planned on attending this year, but how do I go to my manager and ask for
funding this year when it is two less days for (I presume) about the same
money?  Can you give me any ammunition to justify what will be perceived as
a 40% jump in dollars/hour?

Also, what does "which we believe will provide a more comprehensive user
group structure" mean?  Was there a problem with the group structure before
:)

Thanks!
--
George Patrick