[PCB_FORUM] CDNLive! - Call for Papers Extended

  • From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:37:16 -0500

Greetings ICU member,

It?s not too late to submit your abstract for the new Cadence Designer
Network user conference, CDNLive! Silicon Valley.

The deadline for the submission of a simple 10-sentence abstract for
presentations, papers or panels has been extended to May 31, 2005.  We
know you?re busy, so to make presenting an easier process, we?ve asked
Cadence to host a webinar (?Presentations and Papers?No Sweat?) in
late-June for all customers who submit abstracts by the deadline.

We are working to make the first annual CDNLive! conference -- Sept. 12-14
in Santa Clara ? a tremendous success for all Cadence customers. For more
information about the Cadence Designer Network and to submit an abstract,
please visit our website:  http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/sub5.aspx.  If
you have additional questions about abstracts or topics for presentations,
papers or panels, please don?t hesitate to contact Joanne Aiello at
jaiello@xxxxxxxxxxx, or me, Mike Catrambone, at
Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxxx

We hope you?ll take advantage of this opportunity to be part of CDNLive!
Silicon Valley.

Best wishes,

Mike Catrambone, UTStarcom, Inc.
Nigel Foley, Freescale Semiconductor
Wolfgang Grimm, Infineon Technologies, Inc.
Herve Menager, Philips Semiconductors
Jean-Paul Morin, STmicroelectronics
Bharat Patel , ATI Technologies, Inc.
Sue Strang, IBM Corporation