[PCB_FORUM] Re: Anyone have problems with DXFout on 15.2?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:04:28 -0700

Bit baffling... I did get a good DXF out when I reverted back to Version 15.1,
telling me the database is good, and the path is fine.

But my 15.2 will not make a DXF. (15.2 s027 (v15-2-51AF) [10/5/2004]).

I just moved the design to a new empty directory and the error it gives now is
a2dxf.log does not exist.  OK, fine... doesn't normally simply write that log
when it finishes?

So for the sake of further testing, I copied a log from an earlier successful
DXF... and changed the path and names to reflect the right data in the log...
good log, still no DXF file out.