[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 0402 footprint for under a 1mm BGA?

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:40:11 -0500

I did not see any answer to this so...
Check with your board assembly house.
This has been discussed many times before.
You need to keep them happy and they most likely
will have many good suggestions on how to create
your symbols so they get the best out of your
boards. Most, if not all, of us have been down
this road a number of times before.
I for one don't feel comfortable giving my symbols
to others as I have tested them, but not in YOUR
particular situation. I am sure others feel the same.

Good luck,
TSI Telsys

Austin Franklin wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have an 0402 footprint that they use under a 1mm BGA that they
would be willing to share?

Regards,

Austin

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.