[PCB_FORUM] Re: ALTERED COMPONENTS

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:43:35 -0400

Modify the symbol itself and update the symbol in the design
instead of modifying the symbol in the design.

Kevin McCowan
Sr PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

Amin Aslan wrote:
I NOTICED THAT IF I CHANGE PINS IN A SYMBOL INSIDE THE BRD, IT WILL NOT REFLECT ON THE DRA IF I EXPORT LIBRARIES… IS THIS CORRECT? HOW CAN I GET THE PROGRAM TO EXPORT THE DRA EXACTLY AS IT IS ON THE BRD…. THANKS AHEAD amin

*מאת**:* icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *בשם** *Ritter, Alan
*נשלח**:* Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:35 PM
*אל**:* icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*נושא**:* [PCB_FORUM] Re: Property PATH question

 From the Concept command line, type:

Find PATH

(Concept will respond with a group letter A-Z)

Display invisible A (substitute the group number for ‘A’)

(Or just “Dis inv A” for those of us who remember abbreviations better…)

/s/jar (alan.ritter@xxxxxxxxxx)

     http://www.mtritter.org