[PCB_FORUM] Re: 3rd party netlists

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:04:53 -0500

I think I found the problem. There were additional report files used.
Cadence changed the report ui to html reports.
Running the old_reports ui should solve the issue.

have a great weekend everyone.

Andy

Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
Sent by:
01/21/2005 01:55 PM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: 3rd party netlists

grrrrr, ok well here I go. One of our vendors is using pads for layout.
I am not sure what the details are but they used to get  an allegro 3rd
part netlist and then used another
tool to convert that to a PADS ascii file. Since we moved to 15.2 they no
are not able to translate 3rd party netlist.
So I was wondering if something has changed in the Allegro 15.2 3rd party
netlist format?

;-)

Kevin McCowan
Sent by: