[PCB_FORUM] Re: 16.0 could not find padstack

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:21:03 -0400

Is anyone else really annoyed by this?  EVERY post to this list gets yet
another one of these out of office emails...and we'll get them until October
8th...

I *REALLY* wish either the list server could filter these out, or even
better yet, people would show some consideration and not send these to the
list.

Austin

P.S.  Sorry, I know this post will generate yet another "out of the office"
message to the list...