[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.2 SKILL: using Undo

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: "Hutchins, David J" <david.j.hutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:36:07 -0500

Thanks !!! ;-)

"Hutchins, David J" <david.j.hutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
02/07/2005 03:18 PM

<Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [PCB_FORUM] 15.2 SKILL: using Undo

Andy,

It?s really easy to implement an undo utilizing the axlDBTransaction
functions?

            ("Add"
                if( Version >= 14.0 then
                    (Mark = axlDBTransactionStart())
                )
                EPG_Edit_Adder(EPG_Edit_Form)
            )
            ("Undo"
                if( greaterp(length(EPG_Shape_List) 0) then
                    if( Version >= 14.0 then
                        axlDBTransactionRollback(Mark)
                    )
                    (axlUIWPrint EPG_Edit_Form "Undo successful")
                else
                    (axlUIWPrint EPG_Edit_Form "nothing to Undo")
                )
            )