[icon-discuss] where are web browser bookmarks stored

  • From: Richard Ehrler <rehrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 15:43:56 -0600

I have two Braille Plus units. If I want to keep the web browser bookmarks in
both units the same, which file would I copy between units to accomplish that
function? I thought it would be the bookmark.db file on the flash drive in the
home, root, db folder but looking into that file only seems to show document
location bookmarks.
While speaking about those db files, what is the difference between the ones on
the flash drive and the same ones on the hard drive? why are they in both
locations?
Finally, it would be useful to be able to move web bookmarks around in the list
to keep frequently used favorites sorted near the top of the bookmark list. Is
this anywhere on the to do wish list?
Thank you
Richard Ehrler