[icon-discuss] suggestion for the bookshelf

  • From: Rob Lambert <rml695@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:00:05 -0700

I was thinking, particularly in newspapers, if I'm correct, to (for example)
look up all the political stuff, you'd have to browse through all the headings
and whatnot. What I was thinking is why not build in a search utility that
scans the entire paper by heading or by article title or whatever and populate
a list of only articles relating to the search results? Any thoughts on that?