[icon-discuss] Re: some icon questions

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:56:04 -0400

The exact problem I am having. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: some icon questions

Hi Mark,

I'm still having my stuttering connection issue. I don't think we disconnect when theree is activity, but when the connection is idle, it periodically disconnects and then reconnects.

On Mar 12, 2007, at 9:02 AM, Marc Mulcahy wrote:

Bill,

Could you give us the exact model number. Could you also create a problem report for us to have a look at? Also, have you tried switching the router to b mode only to see if this issue
goes away?

Marc

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:52:27 -0400, Bill Holton wrote:

I am using a dLink g router.  I get disconnects and reconnects on a
farily
regular gasis, even when the signal strength is -.50 to -.70