[icon-discuss] Re: retrieving options for drive selection in the word processor

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 08:52:35 -0500

To make this faster, you can type the first letter of the folder you want.  So,
lets say you want a file
in a documents folder in the hard drive.  Open the hard drive with right arrow,
and then type d for the
documents folder.  This will speed things up a lot, if you have a lot of files
and folders.
Does this make sence?

Chase Crispin