[icon-discuss] Re: resume feature with audio player

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:14:38 -0400

Rick:

I don't know how much the Braille+ future behavior will emulate the Book Port,
but we would like to improve the situation regarding last read location in MP3
files.

Rob

>>> rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx 07/18/07 08:00PM >>>
Rob,

I just started monitoring the list and I haven't purchased a Braille Plus
yet, but considering it.  Are there plans to have BookPort like behavior
with mp3 files.  I mean true bookmarks on a per file basis?  This would be
highly desirable for anyone that does a lot of reading using mp3 books.  If
this has been covered already, my apologies.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx