[icon-discuss] Re: requesting information on some major features that are in the "coming soon" categ

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:58:43 -0500

Talkingbooks, as you can already download and read BRF books.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx 12/17/07 12:45PM >>>
When you guys refer to "Downloadable books from NLS", do you mean the
talking books or the BRF books?

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/