[icon-discuss] Re: repair times note takers etc. vs. laptops

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:38:05 -0400

There's no guarantees with anything, keep the laptop as a backup and use the
notetaker.  If one worries about everything that could happen, we'd never
purchase anything.  Its always good to have something as a backup, but your
braille+ should be fine.

>>> mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/17/08 09:50PM >>>
That is one thing I sort of am concerned about. Now that I will be beginning
to use the Braille+ as a work pda, I'm concerned about what I will do if or
when the unit breaks down. Before, with a lap top, I could be up and running
again within a couple days. I have a lap top as a backup unit, but I was
trying to move away from lap tops.
Sharon