[icon-discuss] Re: questian about the braille plus.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:26:03 -0700

The Icon casing is tapered a bit, but the measurements refer to the thickest and widest points, which measure the same as the Braille + width and length, so they should be accurate. The only difference in the shape/measurements is that the Braille + casing is not tapered, or rather it is squarer. If it is any heavier, it couldn't be more than half an oz or so. I have both units in front of me, and holding one in each hand, cannot tell a difference in the weight.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>