[icon-discuss] Re: power off question

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:30:14 -0700

I would either set the power off to the maximum; or set it to never.  I am
hoping that power off issue while down loading gets resolved, but I think
that is a known issue.
That, or you need to remember to hit the status button periodically to keep
it from shutting off.
I personally decided to set the auto shut off to never back when it caused
problems and just take care to turn it off when I was finished so as not to
run the battery out.
It is a drag when e-mails vanish like that.  I've had that happen with
computers as well that got flakey in the middle of retrieving messages.

Best of luck,
Richard