[icon-discuss] Re: o p m l export seems to be broken

  • From: Richard Ehrler <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 08:44:07 -0700

Chase,
I can't test it now because my opml file export is broken since I updated but believe you need to press okay instead of select at the end to get it exported. I think I ran into the same problem early on because there are so many places where either select or okay will work but some places one or the other is required.
Richard Ehrler