[icon-discuss] not simple enough

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:09:13 -0400

Hi,

In discussions of stereo mikes I said that we should start with the simplest
possible problems before
we get into major problem solutions.  Mr. Jones beat me with his all too
obvious
answer.

The little side button is intended for short notes.  It is important to note
that
recordings made using the button will be stored in flash and never on the hard
drive.  Of
course, if what record ends up by being more important than you first thought
it would be, you can
always move it to a folder on the hard drive.

Any recordings which have not been moved onto the hard drive will be lost if
you reboot before
making a backup.

Joe G.