[icon-discuss] new user and a question

  • From: "Tristan B" <theblinddj360@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:02:15 -0400

Hello all,
I am new to this list and would like to introduce myself. My name is Tristan,
and I just got a braille plus yesterday.

I have a question, if someone can assist me:
I read something about Braille+ version 2.0. I have been having trouble
locating that, since my Braille+ seems to be out-of-date. It is running
software version 1.11 (Build 23).

Also, is there a good place to get more software for the Braille+? I looked on
the user site,
http://tech.aph.org/mm,
and I am hoping to find some more software. It seemed quite limited concerning
the things I was looking for; at that time, I had been looking for chat clients
(something that could connect me to msn, AIM, etc).

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Cosmos -
TrekGames.net, port 1234.