[icon-discuss] new Braille plus user

  • From: "Julie Stamm" <juliestamm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:12:09 -0700

Hi list,
I've been lurking for a while and I have just received my new Braille plus
today. I have a few questions.

My first question is about synchronization. When I start the sync in hard
drive mode, I don't seem to get any information synchronized ONTO the icon
as indicated by the pc. Is it one way syncing from the icon to outlook? If
this is the case, I have not entered any information yet. I get an elapsed
time of 1 second then the status window disappears on the pc.

I have just tried to write a journal entry in the journal application. I
seem to be frozen in the content edit field. I have pressed ok with no
response. When this happens, I get no response from the arrow keys or star
key. Is this a known bug? If so how do I update?

Sorry this all sounds a bit disjointed. I'm a brand new user and this all
could very well be user error.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Julie Stamm