[icon-discuss] Re: need ability to move contacts

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:54:10 -0400

    Hi.
Ok that worked. I tried everything but that, including ctrl+m, alt+u and m,
going to the program menu and looking for a move option, etc. Ctrl+m should
probably actually work wouldn't you think? It still works in file explorer
right? I also didn't think to try ctrl+space, come to think of it.
thanks for answering this. I'm all set now, except for trying to figure out
what's going on with my calendar.