[icon-discuss] Re: music player request

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:02:25 -0500

Paul:

You can also go to the Albums folder and play a specific album.  Although it's
not exactly what you're asking for, you can go to Option 3 and chosose a
particular album and play it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/20/08 01:52PM >>>
Hi, guys.

I don't think the music player can do this, but if not I'd like to request
the ability to do the following:

Each of my albums are in separate folders under music All Beatles albums are
in their own folders under Beatles, all Elton John albums under Elton john,
in their own folders, etc.

Right now, I can search by artist and bring up the Beatles. What I want to
then do is to have Icon show me all albums by the Beatles.

I want to select a specific album and play it.

Right now, It appears it can only show me all beatles songs.

I suppose I could go through a do a play list for each album, but that would
take a lot of work<grin>.

Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen

paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer

(800) 894-5374

Press 5 then 2

or: (888) 995-9905