[icon Discussions] multi-line edit box problem

  • From: Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:24:42 -0500

Hello listers. I've had a Braille Plus for two years, and I recently upgraded
to beta,
2.2.53. Whether I was using the old or the new software, I still had this
problem. Whenever my cursor
approached a multi-line edit box (on a Braille Plus Mobile Manager), such as a
multiline
edit box on Wikipedia or other such sites (mostly wikis), when my cursor
entered the
multi-line box, it would put everything on one line, replacing new-line
characters with spaces. On something
like a wiki, that can mess things up. I had to go through the edit box and
replace every unwanted space with a
press of the OK key. Why is the Braille Plus heaping everything onto one line
in multi-line
web-browser edit boxes, such as those on wikis?