[icon-discuss] moving files

  • From: cmlien@xxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:25:14 -0500

I learned from a kind person on this list that the way to mark files
using the docking station is to press the control key along with the
space bar. I did this to a file in File Explorer that I wanted to move to
a folder which is also in File Explorer. I went to the folder that I
wanted to move the file to and used to menu and chose "copy." But I got
an error message that said something like, "Copy Complete. The following
warnings occured: Cowardly refusing to copy (name of file) onto itself"
When I opened this folder to see if the file had been copied into it, it
was empty. Any suggestions? Please help! Candy
Get your fix. Click here for reliable handyman services!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTQdGHlaVZAucw56y99g4Zi2wt4zLak0kHcYjQ23cNvk664TCDYgGc/
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx