[icon-discuss] Re: keyboard help

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 02:59:11 -0500

Here are the keystrokes that I think would be great to have at some point.
Windows Logo key to open applications menu.
Context key for program menu.
A command to turn the Icon/Braille+ on and off, maybe holding escape.
A button for quick record, maybe f4 or f5.
I also would like f1 to open help.
Is there a command to move by paragraph when using an external keyboard?

Chase Crispin
Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com
e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx
APH Training Videos on Youtube are also linked to at:
http://tech.aph.org/mm