[icon-discuss] Re: introduction and questions about braille displays and instant messaging

  • From: Rob Lambert <rml695@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:47:03 -0700

Shane,

Hello and welcome to the list. I also brought up the topic of Instant Messaging
both here on the list and directly with LevelStar. Also there has been the talk
of Braille Display support on the list. The word is this: They MIGHT build in
an IM client, but haven't come to a final decision, and right now it's a very
big "might". As far as input on the Braille Display? Bluetooth support is
underway and almost finished. Maybe I'm wrong, someone please correct me if I
am, but wasn't there supposed to be a beta for display support ready for the
conventions, or did I mishear something?

Rob

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause