[icon-discuss] *important* a huge rss bug!

  • From: chase crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:09:59 -0500

Hi list,
I just started experiencing a bazaar problem with my Braille Plus this
afternoon.  When I open the
Rss reader, and choose the update all feeds option, my unit clicks as soon as I
press select.  When I look at all of my feeds, they all say pending update.
When I go into the menus, I see that the stop feed download option isn't there.
 So, it
looks like it is updating nothing with no way to stop it.  I have know idea
what to do.  I just
reflashed recently, and would hate to reflash again.  Also, I am still
experiencing my RSS
bug where the trying to open any cashed articles when wifi is off produces the
message,
erlipian error 2, temporary failure in name resolution, greater than.  I have
done the
scan disk thing, with no luck.   This even happened after the reflash!  What is
the deal with
these quarks?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Chase