[icon-discuss] Re: icon demo, Saturday Dec 1 in dc:

  • From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:23:36 -0600

David:  I strongly suggest showing how it works using an external USB
keyboard.  This should get people excited about using it with the docking
station when it finally appears on the scene.  (And I really hope it's
sooner than later.)  Levelstar, may I kindly suggest that you're really
missing the opportunity of a lifetime by not already having the docking
station out.

Michael D. Barber