[icon-discuss] help needed with pacMate display and icon

  • From: jennifer sparks <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:56:36 -0500

I have filed 2 problem reports with no answer given.  When I installed version
2.134, my pacmate Braille display would no longer stay connected to the Icon.
I am using the same USB cable and connecting it to the docking station just as
I did before, but as soon as it connects, it disconnects.  sometimes it will do
this repeatedly.  I talked to levelstar about this several months ago, and was
told to file a trouble report, which I did.  after waiting several months and
not hearing anything, I filed yet another one last week.  I still have not
received any response.  if anyone else is having this problem or has a
suggestion for fixing it, please let me know.

Jennifer sparks