[icon-discuss] calendar problems?

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 00:11:43 -0400

Hi.
My calendar's alarms don't seem to be going off at all. The time zone for the
appointments is set properly and the braille plus's clock is also set properly.
I have repeating appointments that happen every week day and they occur every
week. since I got it back, and since before I sent it in, I've pretty much
heard not a single alarm go off and I think it has been getting worse since I
have updated. I believe the only time it really worked was build 1.11.1, I
believe it started sometimes not working in 1.11.22, and in 2.0 it was about
the same, and 2.0.21 it's never working. These appointments are the same as
they used to be, like I haven't deleted them and created them again to see if
that fixes them. I have however edited them and changed their times and repeats
and all that. They appear properly in the calendar but no alarms, and yes I
have set the alarm, or at least it says alarms are set to 10 minutes. I can
reflash and not restore a backup and create all of them again but that would
take a large amount of  work and time, since the braille plus now seems to take
a long time to update lists of entries now, something I don't recall it being
bad about previously. In other words when I edit appointments that are in a
series, it takes ages to save the changes.

Also, I was using the braille plus at one point when I knew an alarm should
have been going off,, but it didn't do anything at all.

Cheers:
Aaron